The Additel ADT760 series of automated handheld pressure calibrators fits perfectly in the palm of your hand taking portable pressure calibration to new levels.
The Additel 760 series Automatic Handheld Pressure Calibrator takes portable pressure calibration to new levels. Weighing less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg), the ADT760’s innovative design contains a built-in pump, precision pressure sensor, internal controller and a large touch-screen color display. Generating pressure is as simple as keying in the desired pressure and the ADT760 will do the rest!
Each unit has four channels: one internal pressure channel for source and measure pressures, two external pressure measurement channels, and one electronic measure and source channel. This series of calibrator has three standard models with the option of adding HART communications, documentation and data logging.
Documenting Process Functionality - each model of the Additel 760 series has an option incorporating documentation and communication functions turning your 760 into a multifunction documenting process calibrator. This feature provides HART communication, task documentation and data logging.
- Fully automatic calibrator with built-in pump and controller
- Switchable internal pressure modules for expandable ranges
- Accuracy (1 year) of 0.02%FS
- External pressure modules available (measure only)
- Less than 4 lbs (1.8 kg) for handheld operatio
- Source pressure, measure pressure and electrica
- 4 channels
- Optional HART communications
- Optional data logging and task documenting
- USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth communications